Primary Resource Changed Notifications
The Primary Resource Changed interaction is designed to notify your tech’s when they’ve had a ticket re-assigned to them. Talos will post a notification card to the team in your designated Talos Channel in Microsoft Teams to state that there’s a ticket that’s been assigned to them and they can perform several actions directly from that message.
Create the Workflow Rule Primary Resource Changed
- Login to Autotask and go to Admin -> Workflow Rules
- Ensure you are on the Service Desk tab and click the New button
- Give the Workflow a recognisable name. We recommend that any workflow that is interacting with a TRIBU product starts with TRIBU.
- Fill out the description with something meaningful for quick reference
- Tick on the ‘Edited by’ option and set to this to ‘Anyone’.
- Scroll down to Conditions and set the first condition to ‘Primary Resource’ -> Changed
- Second Condition is set to ‘Primary Resource‘ -> Is Not Empty
- Scroll down further to Updates and set the UDF: TRIBU to ‘PrimaryResourceChanged‘
- UDF Setup instructions here
- Then go to Actions and set the ‘Then Execute Extension Callout’ and set it to your “TRIBU Callouts” callout.
Callout setup instructions are here
- You can add in any other conditions and actions to take that follow your standard business procedures as well, however, there can only be one Extension Callout that must be set to go to Talos.
- Ticket resolved processing
- New ticket
- Ticket SLA overdue configuration
- Customer replied configuration
Go to using Talos