Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay?
Accepts all majors – https://stripe.com/au/payments/features#cards
Am I locked into a contract?
No, month to month
Is there a free trial?
Yes, 14 days
Whats the difference between Zapier and TRIBU
There’s three main differences:
• Currently, Zapier doesn’t tap into all areas of AutoTask needed to streamline and improve your communication. We’ve focused on the areas you need access to and continue to build meaningful interfaces.
• The cost at scale and speed is works out better for TRIBU users. Whilst the cost is lower when there is very few interactions, TRIBU looks to improve your efficiency more than just a little.
• AI insights and automation don’t exist via Zapier and this is where real automation can happen for an MSP looking to grow.
Whats included in my subscription?
Full access to all features currently live within TRIBU – link to live page on the website
How do I know how many interactions I have used?
It will show on their dashboard in the portal – https://app.tribu.ai/Talos/Stats – you also get notified and 50%, 80% and 100% usage in each tier
What is the difference between proactive and reactive interactions?
• Get on the front foot with Proactive automation
• Stay on the front foot with Reactive commands
• Proactive interactions are those that TRIBU presents first in TRIBU. These activities highlight things your team need to know about or action ASAP!
• Reactive interactions come from your team. Telling TRIBU what do and when.
How Tribu will solve the Level 1 problem for us?
We’re breaking down the lifecycle of a support request. Receiving a request from an end user -> Read and understand their request -> Ask for more details if needed -> Take action on the request -> Communicate back to the end user to confirm success -> interpret the success and failure to resolve the issue -> Close the ticket or escalate up the chain. All these steps can be done with TRIBU AI. A complex mix of NLP and predicted outcomes based on RMM details.
How do I know which command in Talos do I have to use?
It will display in your dropdown box or to get more details you can use the !commands command to get a full list and link to the Knowledge base on how to use each – Insert Image of talos bot menu
Can I request special commands for my company?
It’s early days and we’re encouraging your feedback and requests. Use the !addfeedback command and stay up to date with its progress! – insert Image
Why can’t I see all the Talos options on my mobile device?
Microsoft Teams has varying support for Adaptive Cards between the Windows, Web and mobile versions. It even differs between iOS and Android. This is a feature we use frequently to display and give options to you. Images, word wrapping and button context s all appear to behave differently. Unfortunately this is not something we can control, other than presenting less useful information, which would not be ideal as a solution.
When I click the REPLY button from a Talos nothing happens?
This will happen on Windows OS when the default app for MAIL is not selected. The Reply button uses the MAILTO protocol to present you with a prefill email to send to your end user.