Create the Talos API User
You will need to create an API User account in your Autotask tenancy. API users do not count towards your Autotask bill so it is encourage to setup an individual API user per product integration you have – eg: 1 API user for all of Talos’s features
- Go to Extensions & Integrations -> Integration Center
- Select tribu-MS Teams & Help Desk click on the toggle and select add API User
3.In the new tab that appears fill ou the following:
- First Name: Talos
- Last Name: API
- Email Address: Talosapi@yourdomain
NOTE: that this email doesn’t need to exist. No emails will be sent to it
- Select the Security Level previously created with custom settings
- Date and Time formats do not apply to the API.
- Generate UserID and Key
NOTE: These are not used, but are required to be generated for the account
Save and Close and your Talos API user account is ready to integrate.
Note: If you are an existing customer please delete your current tribu API user and create a new one by following the previous steps. Then go to your tribu onboarding account and add the new username/password and click on verify.