Add Talos to Microsoft Teams
To start using Talos within your Microfost Teams, you can either download it from the Microsoft Teams app store or upload it:
Install Talos from your Microsoft Teams app store
1.Go to apps on the left on Teams
2.Type and select Talos
3.Make sure your select the correct one. Click add button
It will appear on the left side of your teams.
4.Right-click the Talos icon, and select pin. Talos will be on your sight at any time.
Upload Talos to your Microsoft Teams
1. Go to Getting started page in your tribu account and click on Download, you will see a zip folder named Talos in your PC download files.
2. Go to apps on the left side on Teams and select Upload a custom app. Select the Talos folder you just have downloaded from your pc. After uploading, a Talos description will appear on your screen
3. Click on the add button, now Talos will appear on the left side of your teams. Finally, go to step 4 above to finish your installation.
Select a channel or team for Talos
Now, You have to initialise your Talos in Microsoft team channels you will need to select a channel or team of your preference to get the proactive interactions from Talos. Go back to step 2, select Talos again. As it has been installed you will see the open button.
1. Click the dropdown button and select add to a team.
2. Choose a channel or team of your preference and click set up a bot
You have successfully installed and added Talos into your preferred team’s channel, so now you have to initialise it.