Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay?
Accepts all majors – https://stripe.com/au/payments/features#cards
Am I locked into a contract?
No, month to month
Is there a free trial?
Yes, 14 days
What’s the difference between Zapier and tribu
There are three main differences:
• Currently, Zapier doesn’t tap into all areas of AutoTask needed to streamline and improve your communication. We’ve focused on the areas you need access to and continue to build meaningful interfaces.
• The cost at scale and speed is works out better for tribu users. Whilst the cost is lower when there are very few interactions, TRIBU looks to improve your efficiency more than just a little.
• AI insights and automation don’t exist via Zapier, and this is where real automation can happen for an MSP looking to grow.
What’s included in my subscription?
Full access to all features currently live within tribu- link to live page on the website.
What is the difference between proactive and reactive interactions?
• Get on the front foot with Proactive automation
• Stay on the front foot with Reactive commands
• Proactive interactions are those that tribu presents first in Talos from Autotask. These activities highlight things your team need to know about or action ASAP!. Such as Customer Replied and New Ticket.
• Reactive interactions come from your team through Microsoft Teams. Telling Talos what to do and when. You will use our available commands as: !newticket, !addnote and more to start a conversation with Talos. These interactions aren’t charged.
See a further explanation here.
How do I know how many interactions I have used?
It will show on their dashboard in the portal – https://app.tribu.ai/Talos/Stats – you also get notified and 50%, 80% and 100% usage in each tier.
How will tribu solve the Level 1 problem for us?
We’re breaking down the lifecycle of a support request. Receiving a request from an end-user -> Read and understand their request -> Ask for more details if needed -> Take action on the request -> Communicate back to the end-user to confirm success -> interpret the success and failure to resolve the issue -> Close the ticket or escalate up the chain. All these steps can be done with tribu AI. A complex mix of NLP and predicted outcomes based on RMM details.
How do I know which command in Talos do I have to use?
It will display in your dropdown box “what can I do ” or to get more details, you can use the !commands command to get a full list and link to the Knowledge base on how to use each
Can I request special commands for my company?
It’s early days, and we’re encouraging your feedback and requests. Use the !addfeedback command and stay up to date with its progress! – insert Image
Why can’t I see all the Talos options on my mobile device?
Microsoft Teams has varying support for Adaptive Cards between the Windows, Web and mobile versions. It even differs between iOS and Android. This is a feature we frequently use to display and give options to you. Images, word wrapping and button context, s all appear to behave differently. Unfortunately, this is not something we can control, other than presenting less useful information, which would not be ideal as a solution.
Why there is an error in Talos when creating a new ticket?
It is an AT configuration missing:
Autotask Menu>Admin> Feature & Settings > Service Desk(Tickets)> Ticket Categories go to default ticket category and set the queue there.
It would be set on the details tab under the section labelled queue. See an example below:
How is the General Data Protection Regulation compliance (GDPR)?
Currently, we only store data from customers who have agreed to participate in the AI training program. All other data received from the extension callout is discarded immediately after sending to our AI models and never stored long term. Be aware though, as the content is copied into Microsoft Teams, the GDPR burden still remains there. The only information we store is the ticket metadata. For example, ticket number, date created, Teams conversation ID and your team members ID’s. Our servers are located in Australian Azure datacentres. We have as part of our plan to release parts of the processing in multiple regions with Europe being one of them.